To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
User performs audit count
As a CIM user
I want to peform audit counts in the system
So that I have accurate on hands
- I am in a CIM account
- I am on the Audit List Details page
- User audits an item
- Item A is the only item in the group
- the current on hand for Item A is "x"
- I provided an on hand qty of 10 for Item A
- I request to save the changes
- I should see a notification that my changes were saved
- I should see the completed audits header value increase by 1
- I view the history of Item A
- I should see an audit of 10
- an audit adjustment of "x"
- User loads the Audit List Details page
- I request to load an audit file
- I should have the ability to choose a file to import
- I should have the ability to cancel the action
Last published over 3 years ago by Chad Ramsey.