To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Logging pharmacy activity on home page
As a CIM user
I want to log my most common adjustments on the homepage
So that I can quickly keep my on hands accurate
- User creates an adjustment for an inventory item with qty in "Log Pharmacy Activity"
- I am in a CIM account
- I am on the Home page
- I selected adjustment
- I provided a itemtype in inventory
- I provided a valid Qty
- I submit the request
- I am able to modify the item
- I request to adjust
- I should see a message confirming the Pharmacy adjustment is complete
- the adjustment should be visible in the item's history
Examples: adjustment itemtype "Partials & Outs" "CIN" "Set On Hand" "NDC" "Inventory Pickup" "UPC"
Last published almost 4 years ago by Chad Ramsey.