To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
World location news specific to native language speakers
As an FCO publisher,
I want the ability to publish a World location news story without having to have an English language edition,
So that I do not need to spend the time translating content into English
Some content is only for audiences local to the location and so an English version is not relevant or desired.
- I am a GDS editor
- Create a world location news article in a non-English language
- a world location "France" exists with a translation for the locale "Français"
- I draft a French-only world location news article associated with "France"
- I should see the world location news article listed in admin with an indication that it is in French
- I publish the French-only world location news article
- I should only see the world location news article on the French version of the public "France" location page
- I should only be able to view the world location news article article in French
- Editing a right-to-left non-English edition
- a draft right-to-left non-English edition exists
- I edit the right-to-left non-English edition
- I should see that the form text fields are displayed right to left
Last published over 4 years ago by David Heath.