To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Acceptance tests for Data Curator are:
- written using the Gherkin language (learn more) and stored on GitHub - shared using Cucumber Pro beta
- arranged in folders like the application menu structure
Writing a test
- add two trailing spaces to the end of user stories to make a soft line break. Check that your editor doesn't automatically remove trailing spaces - use the underline method for headings in feature descriptions
- Name readme's README.md (case matters)
- the feature name should be some terse yet descriptive text of what is desired
- Don't put "or" in the Given/When/Then statements - these statements should be pulled out into two different scenarios.
- Don't put conditions in When/Then statements. An if statement can be changed into two different scenarios and the if condition put up into the Given statement.
- Use "quotes" around named things in the Application, e.g. a "Menu item name"
- Use "double quotes" not 'single quotes'
Rules for Given
Rules for When
- Don't drive the User Interface in the When statement. State what happened, not how it happened.
- Single When per scenario
Rules for Then
- Use "should" in Then statement
@tags to help manage features:
@backlogtag is used to indicate that the feature is not in our release plans - the
@drafttab is used for draft features
@impltab indicates the scenario tests that have been automated
Last published 17 days ago by Matt Mulholland.