To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As a Data Curator User
I want to display help information
So that I can learn how to use the application
- The "Help" command can be invoked using a menu item or a keyboard shortcut
- Not all operating systems have a keyboard shortcut for help. Windows has function-key F1 but macOS does not have an equivalent convention.
- Should Help:
- be launched in a separate window that will require access to the internet?
- be embedded within Data Curator so no Internet connect is required?
- include a search function?
- Initial draft at https://qcif.github.io/data-curator-help/
- Show Help
- Data Curator is open
- I invoke the "Help" command
- the Help index page should open in a separate window
Last published almost 2 years ago by Matt Mulholland.