To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Insert Row Above
As a Data Packager
I want to insert another row above the current row
So that I can add more data to the data table
- If a row is inserted above the first row and the CSV dialect has 'headerRow' set to 'true', then the 'name' property for each column may be invalidated.
- The "Insert Row Above" command can be invoked using a menu item, keyboard shortcut or a context menu in the data tab
- Insert Row Above
- Data Curator is open
- the table should have 1 row by 3 columns
- the user clicks in row 1, column 1
- the user types "user input"
- the user right-clicks
- the user clicks on "Insert Row Above"
- the table should have 2 rows by 3 columns
- the text: "user input" should be in row 2 column 1
Examples: user input test
Last published almost 2 years ago by Matt Mulholland.