To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As a Data Packager
I want to reverse the edit command(s) or data entry I just performed by mistake
So that I can revert the data or metadata to a prior good state
- Only Edit commands and Data Entry can be undone
- Data entry in any panel can be undone when the panel is active
- Undo only works within the scope of the current active panel back to when the panel was bought into focus
- Edit commands can be undone until the last non-edit command only when the users is in the data table.
- If the user is in side panel (i.e. not working on the table data) and invokes Undo, nothing should be undone in the data table.
- The "Undo" command can be invoked using a menu item or keyboard shortcut
- Undo a command
- a command that can be undone has been performed
- "Undo" is invoked
- the previous command should be reversed
Last published over 1 year ago by Matt Mulholland.