To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Open an Excel Sheet
As a User
I want to open an Excel Sheet
So that can describe, validate and package the data
- The "Open Excel Sheet" command can be invoked using the menu command
- The data may be stored in a ".xlsx" or ".xls" file
- Excel sheets may contain non-tabular data in a sheet, e.g. charts. Only tabular data will be opened
- "Guess Column Properties" on opening the file
- Open an Excel Sheet
- Data Curator is open
- "Open Excel Sheet" is invoked
- a prompt, requesting the file name and location should be shown
- only files ending with a '.xls' or '.xlsx' should be able to be selected
- a prompt, requesting the sheet to open should be shown
- the selected 'sheet-name' should be opened in a new data tab to the right of any other open data tabs
- the Tab name should be set to the 'sheet-name'
- the Table Property 'name' should be set to the 'sheet-name'
- "Fix Ragged Rows" should be invoked
- "Freeze Header Row" should be invoked
Last published over 1 year ago by Matt Mulholland.