To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As an Data Packager
I want to save work in progress
So that I can come back to my work later without losing any information I've entered
Working with complex data with many foreign key relationships or even dealing with a laptop battery issue, can take time. It would be good to save the work done so far; Saving all work done as a potentially invalid datapackage.zip file.
- Data must be saved first
- All data, properties and provenance information are saved as a tabular data package in a .zip file
- No validation is performed
- "Save Progress" can be invoked from the menu or shortcut
- What should the menu item be called?
- What should be the keyboard shortcut?
- Should the name of the .zip file have something to indicate that it's work in progress or should that be left to the user?
- Save progress
- Data Curator is open
- all data has been saved
- some properties have been entered or derived
- "Save Progress" is invoked
- a prompt for location and name to save the file should be displayed
- the data, properties and provenance information should be saved into a .zip file
Last published over 1 year ago by Matt Mulholland.