To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Create Constraint from Column
As a Data Packager
I want to find all unique values in a column of data
So that I quickly define the enum constraint
- If the number of unique values in the enum exceed a limit, then error.
- Suggest enum not appropriate constraint, clean data, or create reference table and foreign key relationship.
- The "Create Constraint from Column" command can be invoked using a menu item
- Create Constraint from Column
- Data Curator is open
- the cursor is in a column in a data tab
- "Create Constraint from Column" is invoked
- read all the rows in that column
- identify all the unique values
- use the result should be used to populate the enum constraint
Last published almost 2 years ago by Matt Mulholland.