To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
- Access to objects with hash indices.
- Access to objects with indexed associations
- Access to objects with indexed fields
- Access to objects with segmented indices.
- collection proxy specification
- Data backward compatiblity
- Data portability
- database with append
- model as a collection of objects
- Persistence model
- relationships between different classes
- Store and load data for classes with inheritence relation
- Store and load data from multiple databases
- Store and load small amount of data from one class
- Update of the database