To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
In order to make sure that we collect metrics correctly
An admin user
Should be able to see the number and sum of events
- I am logged in as "admin"
- the source "Citeulike" exists
- the source "CrossRef" exists
- that we have 5 articles
- Events for articles in dashboard
- I go to the "Articles" tab of the Sources admin page
- the chart should show 5 events for "Citeulike"
- Events in dashboard
- I go to the "Events" tab of the Sources admin page
- the chart should show 250 events for "Citeulike"
- Events in source view
- I go to the "Summary" tab of source "Citeulike"
the table "SummaryTable" should be:
Pending Working Jobs Responses Errors Responses in the last 24 Hours Average Maximum Response duration in the last 24 Hours (ms) Articles with Events All Events Events 5 250
Last published over 5 years ago by Martin Fenner.