To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
- Safe spying, stubbing, mocking.
- Veryfying contracts defined by test doubles.
- Makes it possible to stub method calls on objects that utilize method missing.
- Removed the need to require both bogus and bogus/rspec.
- Implemented anonymous fakes.
- Fixed a bug in copying ActiveRecord classes.
- (internal) Replaced autoloads with require.
- Global fake configuration
- Inline method stubbing syntax
- Removed dependency on RR
- verifies_contracts records on described_class instead of class based on fake name
- Replacing classes with fakes
- Extracting common interface out of multpile classes to create duck types
Last published about 7 years ago by Adam Pohorecki.