To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
- Adding and fetching secrets
- Change the password of a role
- Check whether a role has a privilege on a resource
- Exchange a role's API key for a signed authentication token
- Exchange a role's password for its API key
- List a role's public keys
- List direct members of a role
- List resources with various types of filtering
- List roles which have a specific permission on a resource
- Obtain the recursive expansion of a role
- RBAC privileges control whether a role can update and/or fetch a secret.
- Rotate the API key of a role
- Rules which govern the visibility of resources to roles.