To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Check whether a role has a privilege on a resource
An RBAC transaction involves a role, a privilege, and a resource. A permission
check determines whether a transaction is allowed or not.
- I create a new resource
- a new user "bob"
- I permit user "bob" to "fry" it
- I confirm that the role can perform the granted action
If a role is granted a privilege on a resource, then a permission check will pass.
- I can GET "/roles/:account/user/[email protected]:user_namespace" with parameters:
- I confirm that the role cannot perform ungranted actions
If a role is not granted a privilege, then a permission check will fail.
- I GET "/roles/:account/user/[email protected]:user_namespace" with parameters:
- it's not found
- The new role can confirm that it may perform the granted action
A role which is authenticated can use
checkparameter to determine whether it
has a privilege on some resource.
- I login as "bob"
I can GET "/resources/:account/:resource_kind/:resource_id" with parameters:
check: true privilege: fry
Last published over 3 years ago by Kevin Gilpin.