To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Exchange a role's password for its API key
Roles which have passwords can use the
login method to obtain their API key.
The API key is then used to authenticate and receive an auth token.
- a new user "alice"
- Password can be used to obtain API key
- I set the password for "alice" to "my-password"
- I can GET "/authn/:account/login" with username "[email protected]:user_namespace" and password "my-password"
- the result is the API key for user "alice"
- Bearer token cannot be used to login
The login method requires the password; login cannot be performed using the auth token
as a credential.
- I GET "/authn/:account/login"
- it's not authenticated
- "Super" users cannot login as other users
Users can never login as other users.
Last published over 3 years ago by Kevin Gilpin.