To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Running an alternate file runner
As a user
I want to run tabs in different ways
So I need a separate terminal less often
- I will choose "plugins/runnables/features/fixtures" from the "open_directory" dialog
- I open a directory
- Getting the second match from a list of file runners
- I have opened "plugins/runnables/features/fixtures/alternate.ruby"
- I run the command Redcar::Runnables::RunAlternateEditTabCommand
- my active tab should be "Running alternate.ruby"
- the HTML tab should say "hello world"
Last published over 5 years ago by danlucraft.