To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As a market clerk
I want to enter the volume when a delivery arrives.
- Units are only KG.
- Openingentry_page is not tested, only used.
- Error cases (validation) to unitWeight and volume are not include. (Separate Story)
- Add date. (yes, I see the task for that.)
- Add Swathi version of commodity.
- Add region/district/ward to market column.
- INTERNAL: How to delete the input after the test?
- Scenario Outline
- that I am on home page
- I can get to the deliveries create page
- I select the "Market Id" as "market"
- I select the "Commodity Id" as "commodity"
- I enter the "Unit Weight" as "unitWeight"
- I enter the "Unit Quantity" as "volume"
- I select the "Quality Name" as "quality"
- I push "Create" button
- the submitted page should contain "recorded"
Examples: market commodity unitWeight volume quality Market1 Wheat 1 1 High Market2 Corn 2 2 Medium Market3 Corn Oil 3 3 Low
Last published about 6 years ago by jasnow.