To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Miro can watch folders/directories on your computer for audio and video
This is a good way to watch/listen to media in Miro that comes from
Adding a watched folder
To add a watched folder:
- Click on File -> Import -> Watch a Folder in the menus.
- Select the folder you want Miro to watch.
- Click on the Add Folder button.
The watched folder will now show up in the feeds section of the sidebar
with all the video and audio items in that directory.
Removing a watched folder
To remove a watched folder:
- Select File -> Preferences in the menus.
Click on the Folder tab.
- Select the watched folder you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove button.
Last published about 6 years ago by jdragojevic.