To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Delete runtime objects
This job only deletes individual objects, i.e. it does not cascade delete.
It also does not check any revision numbers alignment.
- Deleting objects that have not been deleted would set the domain state to offline
- a :request_payload_to_delete_object is made for version "1" for "Delete Runtime Objects"
- a :test_object_to_be_deleted exists in the application
- the test object has a parent :parent_test_object
- the request is received
- the :deleted_test_object is returned via the response object
- the :parent_object_where_child_is_marked_offline is returned via the response object
- the :deleted_test_object has audit entry showing who, what, when of its delete
Last published over 7 years ago by nbeagley.