To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Produces Email Commands
This job updates a runtime test object, which then causes it to produce an email command.
This command contains information about what the email contains, who it should be sent to and when it should be sent.
It should contain all information required so that upon receiving the command object, the job should be able to
A command may contain on success or on success follow-on. If it does contain these information, then on successful
execution of the command, the on success follow-on shall be executed. On failure of execution, the on failure follow-on
shall be executed. If none are specified, then the job should not do any follow-on.
- Updating an attribute of Type5 Object generates an email command
- a :request_to_update_type5 is made for version "1" for "Update Runtime Objects"
- a :type5_with_email_command_definition exists in the application
- the :email_command_definition exists in the application
- the test object has a parent :test_object_collection_with_runtime_objects_as_children
- the request is received
- the :generated_trigger_event_transaction is returned via the response object
- the :created_email_command is returned via the response object
Last published about 7 years ago by nbeagley.