To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Render description as markdown
In order to make best use of the description field in Gherkin,
as a feature author
I want my descriptions to recognize markdown.
So for example, I would like to be able to include...
Sections of pre-formatted text /~\ C oo _( ^) / ~\ Like this cheeky monkey
As well as...
- ...bulleted lists
- although note that my lists must use the hyphen
and not the asterisk which Gherkin will think is a step
See more details on the Markdown homepage
- a project "rspec/rspec-core"
- Render a feature with markdown in the description of various keywords
Gherkin / Cucumber supports descriptions beneath each of the following keywords:
Now relish supports them too, so go forth and beautify!
a feature has been pushed to the "rspec-core" project:
Feature: Foo This is a *significant* word | This | Is | | ---- | ------| | a | table | Scenario: Bar This is **important** text Scenario Outline: Baz Here is a [link to relishapp](http://relishapp.com) and another link: www.relishapp.com Examples: This _message_ is important too.
- I go to Foo's feature page
- I should see the text "significant" emphasized
- I should see the text "table" in a table cell
- I should see the text "important" in bold
- I should see the text "link to relishapp" is a link to "http://relishapp.com"
- I should see the text "www.relishapp.com" is a link to "http://www.relishapp.com"
- I should see the text "message" emphasized
Last published about 7 years ago by mattwynne.