To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
A consumer uses orders to specify the provider interactions that it is interested in and how it expects a provider to respond.
Each RSpec context may define several orders, one for each relevant interaction with a provider.
An interaction can have the following:
- A label - so that it can be easily identified
- A request - used to match actual requests
- A response - used to specify the response that the consumer expects
- Required fixtures - detailing fixtures that the interaction requires to be established on the provider
- During (Labelling Interactions)
- Receive (Specifying Requests)
- And Respond (Specifying Responses)
- Given (Requiring Fixtures)
Last published over 7 years ago by brentsnook.