To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Service health and public/private tag are displayed on Services list
under Status column.
- I sign in to WeDeploy as a test user
- View public configuration of a service
I deploy services to project "echo1" from this repo:
- I go to the "Services" page for "echo1" project
I should see in the service list
Installed Status Instances alpine Healthy Private 1 ui Healthy Public 1
- I mouse over the service icon for "ui"
I should see in the service info popover:
ui Healthy Public
- I click "alpine" in the Services list
- I should see the text "alpine:latest Healthy Private"
Last published 10 months ago by Christie Yoo.