To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
User views Multi-Column Surveys
In order to place questions into different vertical columns
As an Admin authoring a survey
I should be able to assign the question to a column location
- DSL supports custom_class as an attribute to the Question and/or QuestionGroup
- The custom_class value will be persisted in database with Question and/or QuestionGroup
- Must be allowed to support at least 3-Column layouts
- The custom_class allows blueprint grid column layout params to be passed into the fieldset class for the question
- The correct naming convention will be based upon Blueprint column spans (i.e. span-12 for half, span-8 for third)
- last parameter tells Blueprint/CSS that this the last column in the width pool
- By default, the page has 24 column width units
- Background Columned Survey
the following patients:
subject_id dob 12345 2/4/1967
survey "Colors" do section "Colors" do question_1 "What is your favorite color?", :pick => :one, :custom_class => "column span-12" answer "red" answer "blue" answer "green" answer :other q_2b "Choose the colors you don't like", :pick => :any, :custom_class => "column span-12 last" a_1 "orange" a_2 "purple" a_3 "brown" a :omit end end
- Columned Survey
- I am signed in as a clinician
- I am on the newpatient page
- I fill in "Subject ID" with "123"
- I press "Find Patient"
- I follow "12345"
- I press "Colors"
- I start the "Colors" survey
- the element "fieldset:last" should have the class "column span-12 last"
there should be 2 questions with:
custom_class column span-12 column span-12 last
Last published over 5 years ago by wminsinger.