To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As a user
I want to be able to administer my details in application
So that I can ensure I am in the right department, etc
- Users have the ability to edit their own email address, but not their organisation
- Only GDS editors can change users' organisations
- GDS editors are able to see a list of users to allow them to easily operate on their records
- Logged in writers should see their role
- I am a writer
- I should see that I am logged in as a "Policy Writer"
- Logged in editors should see their role
- I am an editor
- I should see that I am logged in as a "Departmental Editor"
- Logged in GDS editors should see their role
- I am a GDS editor
- I should see that I am logged in as a "GDS Editor"
- Logged in users should be able to view but not edit their record
- I am a writer called "John Smith"
- the organisation "Department of Beards" exists
- I view my own user record
- I can see my user details
- I cannot change my user details
- Logged in users should be able to see other users' contact details
Last published almost 4 years ago by David Heath.