To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Rattler - Ruby Tool for Language Recognition
Parsing for Ruby that's so easy it feels like cheating.
Rattler is a parser generator for Ruby based on parsing expression grammars.
Rattler's purpose is to make language design and recognition as simple and fun
as possible. To that end, the normal parsing expression grammar syntax is
extended with simple features to overcome many of the limitations of pure
A language syntax is specified in a grammar using the Rattler syntax. Parser
classes and modules can be generated statically using the "rtlr" command or
dynamically from strings.
- Languages are described using readable PEG-based grammars
- Directly and indirectly left-recursive grammars can be used
- Whitespace can be specified in one place and skipped automatically
- Useful parse error messages are created automatically
- Custom parse error messages can be specified easily
- Generates efficient optimized pure-ruby parsers
- Works with MRI 1.8.7 and 1.9.2, JRuby and Rubinius
- Command line
- PEG Syntax
- Extended matching syntax
- Grammar heading
- Error reporting
Last published about 2 years ago by jarhart.