To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
You write in Markdown, HTML, ERB, Haml, Slim or Ruby itself.
This page is generated by the Cucumber Features that describe
These Features both describe what reveal-ck is capable of and they can
ensure that reveal-ck is working as expected.
Consider the Topics below and your learning style.
If you see Topics that are interesting-- jump right on it. Each one
should be self-explanatory.
If you'd prefer a more conventional, guided introduction, you can
visit reveal-ck's website.
If you'd prefer videos to text, those
reveal-ck was created for people that need good looking slides with
very little effort. It's designed to make your life easier and your
I hope it helps.
- Auto-linking in your Slides
- contents_of: insert files into slides
- Getting Command Line Help
- How to configure reveal.js initialization options
- How to store and reference a js plugin
- How to store and reference css
- How to store and reference images
- How to store and reference js
- How to store and reference media
- Mentioning @user in your Slides
- rake task
- reveal-ck generate --dir
- reveal-ck generate --file
- Slides with ERB
- Slides with haml
- Slides with HTML
- Slides with markdown
- Slides with ruby
- Slides with slim
- The capabilities of config.yml
- Using 'reveal-ck serve'
- Using Emoji in your Slides
- Using the :markdown filter within haml
Last published about 2 years ago by jedcn.