To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
- TODO: add steps to work with tables
- TODO: added 'about disabled form fields'
- TODO: handle disabled form fields
added and improved standard cucumber websteps:
'I fill in "field"...' :
When I fill in "TextArea" with:
'I fill in the following' now can handle selects, checkboxes and radiobuttons:
When I fill in the following:
| Name | my name |
| Sex (select) | Male |
| Accept user agrement (checkbox) | check |
| Send me letters (checkbox) | uncheck |
| radio 1 (radio) | choose |
| Avatar (file) | avatar.png |
- 'I attach file' step will raise exception if file not found and will search file in features/support/attachments
- improved 'I should see //...' step to add options to regexp
- added 'I should be redirected to' step(but not finished)
- added 'I select following values'
- added 'I unselect following values'
- added 'the select "select" should have following options'
- added 'the following values should be selected'
- added 'the following values should not be selected'
- added 'I should see 2 elements kind of ...'
- added 'I should not see elements kind of ...'
Last published almost 5 years ago by kucaahbe.