To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
As a dbmanager gem user
I want to dump any of my app databases to a sql file
so that I can use the file later
After adding the gem, when running rake db:dump
you can choose the environment db to dump, and the
path/filename you want for the dump file. After the
task has completed you will find the dump in the
- Dump database to user specified file
- I go to the dummy rails app folder
- I run the task "db:dump" with input "1 tmp/dbmanager_dummy_dev.sql"
- a sql dump should be created in "tmp/dbmanager_dummy_dev.sql"
- the dump file should have expected schema
- the dump file should include "Andrea Longhi"
Last published over 4 years ago by spaghetticode.