To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Generate multiple Windows gems from Linux
In order to keep compatibility with versions of Ruby on Windows
As a Gem developer on Linux
I want to build binary gems for One-Click Installer (old and new versions)
- package multiple gems for Windows
- that my gem source is all in place to target two platforms
- I'm running a POSIX operating system
- I've installed cross compile toolchain
- I've already successfully executed rake task 'cross compile'
- rake task 'cross native gem' is invoked
- rake task 'cross native gem' succeeded
- gem for platform 'x86-mswin32' get generated
- gem for platform 'x86-mingw32' get generated
Last published almost 5 years ago by luislavena.