To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Generate Windows gems from Linux
In order to keep sanity in the Ruby world
As a Gem developer on Linux
I want more rake magic that turns monotony into joy.
- package a gem for Windows
- that my gem source is all in place
- I'm running a POSIX operating system
- I've installed cross compile toolchain
- I've already successfully executed rake task 'cross compile'
- rake task 'cross native gem' is invoked
- rake task 'cross native gem' succeeded
- gem for platform 'x86-mingw32' get generated
Last published over 5 years ago by luislavena.