To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Use the --configure option on the command line to generate configuration
The only supported argument, so far, is "autotest", which creates an
autotest/discover.rb file in your project root directory.
- a directory named "rspec_project"
- generate autotest directory and discover file
- I cd to "rspec_project"
- I run "rspec --configure autotest"
the following directories should exist:
the following files should exist:
- the file "autotest/discover.rb" should contain "Autotest.add_discovery"
- the stdout should contain "autotest/discover.rb has been added"
Last published about 6 years ago by dchelimsky.
RSpec Core settings