To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Invoicing existing contacts with removal of extraneous spaces
In order to be invoiced for the training so that my company or government department can pay for it
As a prospective delegate
I want to be sent an invoice when I sign up to attend an event
- invoices are created despite extra spaces
- the invoice is due on 2013-03-10
- the invoice amount is 1.00
- the invoice description is "my fantastic invoice description"
- my first name is "Bob"
- my last name is "Fish"
- my email address is "[email protected]"
- I work for " Existing Company Inc. "
- there is a contact in Xero for "Existing Company Inc."
- I have not already been invoiced
- I have registered for a ticket
- I paid with Paypal
- the attendee invoicer runs
- an invoice should be raised in Xero against "Existing Company Inc."
- invoice names with two spaces should be squeezed
Last published almost 6 years ago by Tech Team.