To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Store membership ID in capsuleCRM
In order to keep capsuleCRM up to date
As a commercial team member
I want generated member IDs to be stored back into capsuleCRM when they are created
- there is an existing organisation in CapsuleCRM called "Weyland-Yutani Corp"
- that organisation has a data tag called "Membership"
that data tag has the following fields:
Level ID partner [email protected]
- Member ID should be stored
- a membership has been created for me
- the job is run to store the membership ID back into capsule
- there should still be just one organisation in CapsuleCRM called "Weyland-Yutani Corp"
- that organisation should have a data tag
- that data tag should have the type "Membership"
- that data tag should have the level "partner"
- that data tag should have the email "[email protected]"
- that data tag should have my new membership number set
Last published over 4 years ago by Tech Team.