To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
- Git 2.10.1 or later * Ruby 2.5.0 or later
- Recommendation: Use RVM or other tools for ease of installation across different envinronments.
- Vim 8.0 or later
- Note that Vim should be compiled as normal, big or huge version to use most of plugins.
- Unix-like environments such as Linux, Mac OS X, etc.
- Though Microsoft Windows is not directly supported, it is possible to manage Vim plugins via Cygwin or other environments.
gem install vim-flavor cd $YOUR_REPOSITORY_FOR_DOTFILES touch Flavorfile Flavorfile.lock git add Flavorfile Flavorfile.lock git commit -m 'Use vim-flavor to manage my favorite Vim plugins'
Last published about 3 years ago by kana.